Our force transducer portfolio contains a large variety of different load cell designs.
Their capacities are ranging from 10 N up to 3000 kN. Subject to certain price adders we also can supply load cells with special or customized force capacities.
All of these load cells are based on strain gauge full bridge circuitry which provides excellent accuracy, resolution and linearity. Max. excitation voltage for the entire range of models is 10 V.
In addition to standard load cells which are to be connected as inputs to regular signal conditioner/amplifier instrumentation, we also offer force transducers with integrated or external signal conditioning and read-out electronics. These load cells privide output voltages of 1 V, 5V, or 10 V, and they are available with different wiring configurations (3- or 4 leadwire configuration).
For users who prefer current outputs we also supply load cells with integrated signal conditioning and read-out electronics. Their output signals are either 0 to 20 mA, or 4 to 20 mA, and they are available with different wiring configurations (2, 3, or 4 leadwire technique). All transducers which are supplied with integrated or external elektronics are specified for 12 or 24 VDC excitation voltage.
- Load cells for tension or compression forces
- Capacities from 10 N up to 10 MN
- Torque transducers for reactive moments
- Ranges up to 3000 Nm
- Signal conditioner / amplifiers for industrial applications with current-, voltage-, and digital outputs
- Signal conditioner / amplifiers for inputs from multiple load cells with integrated read-out
- Calibration of load cells together with their signal conditioner/amplifiers on request
- Development and manufacturing of special / customized transducers according to customer specifications
Datasheets for our Load Cells
Datasheets for our Amplifiers